Often when you get upset with someone on WhatsApp, you choose to delete that person’s contact from your WhatsApp. In this article, we are going to tell you How to Delete a Contact on WhatsApp?. But after deleting a person’s contact from WhatsApp, will that person not be able to talk to you again? Will that person not be able to see your profile picture and status also?
So let us tell you that even if you delete a person’s contact from your WhatsApp, even then that person can do everything that he could do earlier. Like sending you messages, viewing your profile picture, etc. So is there any other option to stop a person from talking? Read the full article to know this.
How to Delete a Contact on WhatsApp on Android?
- First of all open WhatsApp.
- Go to the Chats tab.
- After this, click on the page-like icon at the bottom right.
- Now you have to find the contact you want to delete and click on it. You can also use the search bar to search for contacts.
- Now you have entered inside the contact. Now you have to click on the name of the contact at the top.
- Click on the three dots given on the top right side.
- Click on View in address book.
- Now come down and click on delete content.
How to Delete a Contact on WhatsApp on iPhone?
- Open WhatsApp.
- Go to the chats tab.
- Now click on the pencil page icon.
- Find the contact you want to delete and click on it.
- Now you have to click on the name of the contact at the top.
- Now click on edit.
- Now go to the bottom of the page and click on Delete Contact.
You think that if a contact is deleted from WhatsApp, that contact will not be able to talk to me and will not be able to see my phone number, status, and profile picture. So it is not so. Rather the person whose contact you removed can do everything as before. Means can see your profile picture, can send you messages, etc. So if you are really annoyed with someone and don’t want to talk to him, you can choose to block option. We have explained very well about blocking in this article so go to this article.